Wednesday, 16 June 2010

Take a bow

It’s my last day at ePERFORMAX, I worked there for almost 3 years as a Team Leader for Operations. I can say that I've done my part and did the best I can to help the company.

I was leaving not a group of friends, teams and agents nor managers with a real potential... I was leaving a family whom I've grown with and it hurts a lot.

It only hurt more when my time to leave was at hand and as I waited for 11:30AM to strike, I logged out and only greeted one final "Sayonara" to my primary team...as I turned away, a thunder of claps overwhelmed the floor and they stood as I was leaving the floor saying "Take care always, It was fun and great working with you all".

I hurried down and as I get in the cab, it finally sunk in that I'll never be the same, still echoing in my ear the claps I've heard... it echoed through my heart and suddenly I can't stop crying... tears of joy as I pray and thank the Lord for this day.

It was something so grand and so overwhelming. More so, I have never felt nor experienced this kind of treatment when I was leaving a company. To all, I thank you for the memories, friendship and company that we shared all these years.

To you my hats are off...take a bow the show is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment