I filed my annual leave a month ago as part of procedure at the Care Center, the purpose was to prepare myself for Apple's coming to UK. I was so happy that she was able to lodge and will just have to wait for a month's time for the approval.
But all were just a dream bounded to the precipice of life. I received an email that the timeframe for the release will have to take longer, to add insult to injury another email from Apple showed that the agency has not taken any precaution of the number of applicants for the school she's going to this September and all has been a back log at the Consulate's office.
Everything was not falling into place and I have prayed the novena through St. Jude to help us in our time of need. I was really shattered and depressed for almost a month, not gotten any sleep and work was beginning to feel like a quicksand engulfing me slowly until it chokes me to death.
Everytime my Apple and I talk we can't help but cry so many tears for it has eaten us inside out, the effort, the pain of longing for each other, our daily routines with work has given us more concern and everyday was like hell.
All I can do was to cancel my leave for the second week and use it for a different time and when Apple is definitely going to arrive. I even asked my Supervisor to do this right away since it will be no use at all.
I was so dumbfounded when I got home, feeling so alone and knowing that I even made an Off for two consecutive days to accompany her at school for her orientation.
September 8 came and thinking of what to do for the day I busied myself with laundry and fixing my room. Still dreaming she is here already, then out of the blue, I got a call from a friend, Her name is Lyn D and she was offering work, I was so surprised, I was still deviating myself from my condition. Listening attentively I got the details for an interview the following day.
September 9, I was preparing my things, I even woke up early anticipating my fate. I was chatting with Apple that morning and was really crying my heart out to her, touching the screen of my laptop just to wipe her tears as well. I'll do everything for her as I've always done in the past, this one's for her.
I travelled that morning, I left early so I can still look for the place just in case I got lost. As Lord has planned, I saw the place and arrived 9:30 am for a 10 am appointment.
I was interviewed, was given questionnaires and forms to fill up. As I gave my documents I knew that it was a good display of answers. His name is Fred and is also a Filipino, with all my effort he gave a go signal for training and was pushing for an early start for the payroll this month.
It was a great day, i never felt so relieved after all this time feeling so down. I climbed up the bus and called my Apple and told her that I was accepted, she was praying the rosary and was praying for me so intently. I told her "Everything is for you, everything I do is for you, I love you very much."
I give you glory Lord with all that I have I offer them to you. Thank you so much for a very fruitful day. Indeed, a path was made and I know it won't be long my Apple will be in my arms again.
Now, who says that this will be a bad date...I beg to differ!
"for everything is not of this world, there is something that comes from within ourselves and thus He has given all His love to save us and make everything new." - LC
Wednesday, 16 June 2010
September 9, 2009
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment